New COX 2K Cordless Dispenser (18V)
- Posted by: Albert Puig
- Category: PC-Cox
PC Cox are proud to announce the introduction of the new two component cordless dispenser. This tool
uses the same class leading cordless technology as our single component range, to ensure that it can
deliver high material output, in a precise and controlled manner.
COX 2K Dispenser Features and benefits
- Customised tool control programmes (available on request)
- Variable speed trigger – adjusts dispensing rate to suit different material viscosities / bead sizes
- Anti-drip mechanism – automatic rack retraction after dispensing
- Dosing control mechanism – readily available on tools required for chemical anchoring applications
- Trigger lock – prevents accidental discharge of material
- Soft rubber ouvermouldings – improved comfort, grip and stabilisation on inclined work surfaces
Tool range / specifications
- 200:200 – 750:750 bi-mixer configurations
- Multi-ratio plungers are available for most cartridge systems
- Maximum (no-load) speed: 4mm/second
- Stall force: 6 kN
- Weight: 3.0 – 4.5 kg (with battery fitted)
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect information that our suppliers voluntarily give us.
The Owners of this website forbid the republishing of the content from this blog onto any other blog or website Without their written permission
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.