Area Sales Manager – South of England
As a leading distributor of Industrial Adhesives, Sealants, Resins, Composites & Coatings. We are looking for an Area Sales Manager for the South of England to add into our existing Technical Sales Team
Role and responsibilities – Day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Visit businesses/target clients by town/postcode (South of England)
- Plan your time efficiently (organise best times to visit) so that you can visit businesses when owners/managers are available.
- Explain how our service works and can help them.
- Following the visit prepare summary of feedback points and details that we can discuss during our review.
- Work with the Sales team to create new promotions and deals and email campaigns relevant to customer type.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience in a similar position, and past accomplishments in developing new business.
- Mature hands-on team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Knowledge of the trade will be an asset, but not critical.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence. Both target/customer oriented.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload.
- Build and expand client relationships and meet sales targets.
- Highly organised, motivated, and adaptable.
- Ability to build a strong brand image and reputation.
- Work independently and within a team.
- Southern Area Based
- Excellent Sales Disciplines & Behaviours
- Proven B2B Sales & Customer experience required
- Capacity, and availability to travel frequently.
Interviews will take place the week commencing 28th August.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Apply for details