Dow Corning Automotive Adhesive and Gasket Technologies
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Dow Corning
Dow Corning Gasket Technologies
Meet tough application challenges with advanced silicone adhesive/sealants
For demanding automotive environments and extreme temperatures, we can help you develop solutions to meet your automotive bonding, sealing and gasketing needs with the high performance Dow Corning gasket technologies.
Dow Corning® brand silicone and fluorosilicone adhesive/sealants deliver the high performance automotive applications demand. In addition, they also can help you improve productivity.
Get the bonding, sealing and gasketing properties you need
Proven Dow Corning adhesive/sealants are durable, easy to process and have exceptional performance characteristics:
- Fuel and oil resistance
- Chemical stability in automotive fluids
- UV, ozone and weather resistance
- Superior adhesive strength
- Stability over a wide temperature range
- Excellent dielectric properties
Increase your processing efficiency with these high-performance material choices
- One-Part Moisture Cure RTV Adhesive/Sealants
- Two Part Room-Temperature Condensation Cure Adhesive/Sealants
- Heat-Cure Adhesive/Sealants
Provide dependable engine sealing and gasketing
We have solutions for your sealing and gasketing needs
- Silastic silicone and fluorosilicone elastomers can be used as gasketing solutions for cylinder heads, rocker covers, air-intake manifolds, oil pans and more.
- Dispensable Dow Corning silicone and fluorosilicone adhesive/sealants can be used as formed-in-place seals on engine components, transmissions, differential assemblies, climate control systems and more.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect information that our suppliers voluntarily give us.
The Owners of this website forbid the republishing of the content from this blog onto any other blog or website Without their written permission
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.