NEW Permabond 3D90 Cyanoacrylate Infiltrant for Granular 3D Printing
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Permabond
Permabond Engineering Adhesives has worked with granular 3D printers over the years and has developed a specialty product to suit the unique requirements of 3D printing.
Permabond 3D90 absorbs into the models more thoroughly to toughen the model. The very low odor and low bloom of the material makes it comfortable to work with and gives an excellent finished appearance. “Our customers had been using cyanoacrylates that were designed to bond two components together. What they needed was a product specifically designed for the task at hand.
“Our chemists worked closely with 3D printing engineers and developed Permabond 3D90.” Rebecca Wilmot, Marketing Manager Permabond.
The benefits of Permabond 3D90 include:
- Ultra-low viscosity and delayed cure speed allows good depth of penetration into parts
- Alkoxyethyl formulation is low odor and minimizes powdery white residue on surfaces
- Low odor makes it suitable for use in dip baths for large parts
- Solvent-free formulation helps minimise workplace hazard
- Adds extra strength and significantly improves printed part performance and durability
- Moisture cure mechanism – no need for measuring and mixing
- No curing equipment required
- Fills voids and porosities
- Easy to apply either as “on the spot” coating or in a dip bath
- Suitable for use on simple or complex, large or small parts
- Clear, colourless appearance
- Tack-free finish
- Clear, Colourless
- 4 mPa.s
- 10-15 seconds (Steel)
- 20-30 seconds (PVC)
- 20-30 seconds (Phenolic)
- 20-30 seconds (ABS)
- Steel: 16-20 N/mm²
- Aluminium: 8-9 N/mm²
- Zinc: 8 N/mm²
- ABS: >6 N/mm² (SF)
- PVC: 5 N/mm²
- Polycarbonate: >5 N/mm²
- Phenolic: 4 N/mm²
- 3-5 kJ/m²
- 85 Shore D
- 25 kV/mm
- 3 @ 1 MHz
- Bulk 20kg
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect information that our suppliers voluntarily give us.
The Owners of this website forbid the republishing of the content from this blog onto any other blog or website Without their written permission
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.