In our previous article “Adhesives for Repairs in Extreme Conditions” we explored the 5 fundamental factors that one should control in order to handle a repair task effectively in challenging external conditions. The factors covered are: an effective assessment process, a more thorough planning procedure, a fully optimized repair team, access to the right solutions, and a well-managed requirement for extra support. It is assured that once these factors are utilized sufficiently and mindfully, and combined with the use of Araldite 2050 and 2051, repair and maintenance tasks in challenging weather conditions will suddenly become a lot more economical, as well as less stressful.
When proceeding with repair and maintenance tasks with a thorough approach such as the one laid out in the articles above, or as explained in the whitepaper which can be downloaded on the top-right corner of this page, it can be expected that your company’s downtime will be reduced and your productivity will be increased. This careful handling of downtime and resources, alongside higher productivity, is ultimately the main difference between making a loss or a profit.
Benefits of Using Araldite 2050 and 2051 for Repairs in Extreme Weather
- Ultra-fast curing – Araldite 2050 capable of this from -20°C to 25°C, and Araldite 2051 capable of this from 0°C to 40°C. This allows time to be saved in the repair process, leading to a higher efficiency of work.
- Suitable for service temperatures up to 120°C. This means that the adhesives can be applied to crucial elements which undergo large temperature variations – such as turbine blades or engine parts.
- Able to be applied to substrates underwater or in high humidity areas. This allows time and labour to be saved by not having to remove a desired surface out of water before starting to work on it, which comes in very handy when repairing boats and submarines.
- Minimal surface pre-treatment required to achieve a strong bond. This allows money and time to be saved by not having to purchase surface primers.
- Excellent resistance to vibrations, impacts and loads.
- Superb weathering and aging resistance – making them highly resilient.
By investing in Araldite 2050 and Araldite 2051, and using the guidelines laid out in the whitepaper, you will be able to perform repair and maintenance tasks quickly and without hassle in almost any location or circumstance in the world; all while increasing your profits.