DOWSIL - global leader in silicones (Dow Corning)
Dow Corning® is a global leader in silicones and silicon-based technology. It offers solutions to improve industrial performance and to meet the diverse needs of more than 25,000 customers worldwide.
Dow Corning is the world’s largest producer of silicon-based technology and silicone products, with over 60 years of manufactured products are adhesives and silicone sealants, silicone rubbers, lubricants, release agents for cookware, sound insulating silicone, lotions, skin care products, polymers for high temperature applications, liquid high purity silicon wafers, silicon for use in semiconductor and solar panels, and silicone waxes.
Antala is the official distributor for this brand in United Kingdom & Ireland, with a very strong relationship and years of experience.
Dow Corning was established in 1943 specifically to explore and develop the potential of silicones. The company was created jointly by Corning Glass Works (now Corning Incorporated) and The Dow Chemical Company, who continue to have equal parts of the company.
From its pioneering role in the development of silicones for commercial applications, Dow Corning has grown to become the global leader in technology and innovation of silicon-based materials.
The brand offers products and solutions that meet the needs of customers in virtually every industry and improve the daily lives of approximately one billion people worldwide.
Many of the components in the automotive, electronics, electrical engineering and industry in general require bonded or sealed against dust and moisture and prevent leakage of gas or fluid loss.
- Excellent resistance to prolonged compressions, even in extreme temperatures.
- Good adhesion to all substrates.
- The long-term stability in a wide temperature range (-60 ° C to> 200 °).
- Resistance to oil, water, coolants, cleaning agents and many other chemicals.
- Resistance to different climatic factors (UV, ozone, oxidation).
- Excellent electrical properties.
- Low flammability and toxicity near heat sources.
- Do not require solvents for the process
- The markets where Dow Corning silicones are widely introduced are:
- Renewable energies such as photovoltaic and wind energy sector
- Food industry: baking coatings or sealed several in contact with food or beverages. Some of the products meet the FDA, NSF51, NSF61, EU Food Regulations…
- Aeronautics several military specifications
Silicone Adhesives and Sealants
Saving costs and improving your production processes
We offer you a personalized technical support service to get the best results.
Dow Corning TECHNICAL RESOURCES
Dow Corning Webinar: Opportunities for Process Optimizations with New Silicone Adhesives Dow Corning, a global leader in silicone technology will present a webinar on silicone