Quality Policy According to ISO 9001:2015 / EN 9120:2018 Quality Management System
The vision of ANTALA is to be the benchmark as a technical distributor of speciality products for the industry distributed in the geographical area in which it is present in a sustainable manner over time. For these are fundamental:
- Achieve forecast sales figures at all times market prospects.
- Price and margin policy that reconciles competitiveness and profitability in the short and long term.
- A consolidated customer base consisting of leading customers in the industrial sector from the standpoint of commercial, technical and solvency.
- Leading suppliers with Nº1 Brands.
- A professional staff to fulfill customer needs.
All this must contribute to the quality management system according to EN 9120:2018 and ISO 9001:2015, based on:
- Meet customer requirements, ensuring their satisfaction, needs and expectations of technical and commercial nature.
- Comply needs and expectations of stakeholders identified, like vendors, partners, Administration and insurance companies.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the activity of the company and products delivered.
- Continuous improvement of the quality system itself, based on risk and opportunities analysis, leading to efficient operation of all business processes.
The members of the Board of ANTALA establish indicators to assess the achievement of strategic objectives and, while requiring all employee involvement in achieving these objectives, it undertakes to provide the necessary human and material resources.
Those responsible for the various departments of the company recognize the authority regarding Quality Policy holds the Responsibility of Quality Management, by delegation of the Board. They also agree to spread among all departments the guidelines and objectives that the Board of the Company establishes for the Quality Management.