Go Faster & Save Energy with DOWSIL EA-3838 Fast Adhesive
Boost the speed and efficiency of assembly with new primer-less DOWSIL EA-3838 Fast Adhesive. This fast-curing silicone technology has been developed for manufacturers of appliances, automotive electronics, lighting, aerospace and beyond; to improve their profitability while reducing their costs and carbon footprint.
An Innovative material
Whether you are using existing organic or silicone materials with primer, we encourage you to learn about this innovative, versatile material that can meet different needs of the manufacturing and assembly processes while reducing the number of products required on-site.
Get a Strong Bond
DOWSIL EA-3838 is a two-part, room-temperature vulcanising silicone adhesive, which can be used on various substrates and has a flexible fast cure speed. A Two-part alkoxy RTV silicone adhesive that provides Bond strengths in just 5 min (including mixing and assembly).
An Adhesive That Helps Increase Productivity & Reduce Carbon Footprint.
As we pursue new ways to increase sustainability, we can’t afford to compromise productivity. That’s why, for industries requiring adhesives, we’re excited to offer DOWSIL EA-3838, as it increases throughput while reducing energy consumption.
DOWSIL EA-3838 is a two-part alkoxy RTV silicone adhesive that provides a strong bond to a variety of clean substrates through room-temperature cure in just 5 minutes (including mixing and assembly), increasing processing speed. By bonding so quickly without the need for heat acceleration, this adhesive reduces the amount of energy required for it’s application. Especially useful for appliances, automotive electronics, lighting, aerospace applications, DOWSIL EA-3838 Fast Adhesive is for manufacturers interested in both sustainability and productivity.
DOWSIL EA-3838 Fast Adhesive has been developed to provide durable adhesive bonding and sealing for components which exhibit different thermal expansion rates, and/or where fast homogeneous cure throughout the adhesive cross section and an early adhesion development is needed. Can be used for various automotive and automotive electronics assembly applications, where a flexible strong adhesive bond is needed. DOWSIL EA-3838 Fast Adhesive is a perfect solution for appliances manufacturing, for bonding glass to metal, glass to painted metal or glass to plastic at ovens, refrigerators and small home appliances.
- Automotive and automotive electronics assembly: Display bonding, general maintenance sealant, bond and seal housings
- Appliances manufacturing: bonding glass to metal, glass to painted metal or glass to plastic in ovens, refrigerators and small home
- Appliances Industrial: Wind turbine sealant, general industrial sealing, gaskets and bonding applications
- Aerospace: Cargo door seal, general maintenance sealant, light sealant, edge sealant
- Fast cure allows rapid handling of bonded components
- Good, durable adhesion on various substrates
- Excellent weathering and U.V. resistance
- Excellent temperature stability: -50°C to 180°C