Permabond have launched a two part, structural acrylic adhesive for bonding metals and thermoplastics such as PET-G.
Permabond TA4207 is a versatile, fast curing adhesive providing high shear and peel strength with minimal surface preparation.
The adhesive has good chemical and environmental resistance making it suitable for marine applications.
Features and Benefits of Permabond TA4207
• Fast curing (fixture time 8-10mins)
• Little or no surface preparation required
• Very high strength on metals; stainless steel, steel aluminium, galvanised zinc and on plastics
• High strength on hot-dip galvanised steel, electro-plated zinc and carbon fibre
• High temperature resistance
• Excellent environmental resistance
• Convenient 1:1 mix ratio
• Easy dispensing
Permabond TA4207 can be used for sign bonding, shop fitting, fascias, carbon fibre vehicle body panels and electronic applications.
Available in easy to use cartridges and in 25ml syringes that can be used without a dispensing gun.
Technical data sheets are available upon request.
Interested in this product? Contact us to find out more.