Araldite 2014-2 is a gap filling, room temperature curing adhesive, producing very little out gassing when curing, making it ideal for electronics, telecommunication and aerospace applications.
With a high temperature resistance to 120°C and excellent resistance to water and chemicals, the adhesive provides a good bond to a wide variety of substrates.
The Araldite 2014-2 is a direct replacement for Araldite 2014-1.
- This multi-purpose paste has the capabilities to bond a wide range of materials including Metal, Ceramic, Glass, Rubber and Wood.
- Ideal for the craftsman, as well as most industrial applications.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Grey Paste
- High temperature and chemical resistance
- Gap filling and non-sagging up to 5mm thickness
- Very resistant to water and to a wide variety of chemicals
Huntsman Araldite 2000 Range
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite 2000 range of Epoxy, Polyurethane and Methacryate (MMA) designed to bond a wide range of materials including metals, composites and thermoplastics. For other products within the Araldite 2000 range, please click here.