Araldite 2014-2 is a gap filling, room temperature curing adhesive, producing very little out gassing when curing, making it ideal for electronics, telecommunication and aerospace applications.
With a high temperature resistance to 120°C and excellent resistance to water and chemicals, the adhesive provides a good bond to a wide variety of substrates.
The Araldite 2014-2 will replace the existing Araldite 2014-1.
- This multi-purpose paste has the capabilities to bond a wide range of materials including Metal, Ceramic, Glass, Rubber and Wood.
- Ideal for the craftsman, as well as most industrial applications.
- Grey Paste
- High temperature and chemical resistance
- Gap filling and non-sagging up to 5mm thickness
- Very resistant to water and to a wide variety of chemicals
For more information on the Araldite range, please click here