Araldite 2015-1 epoxy paste adhesive is a gap filling, high strength adhesive with good resistance to weathering.
Curing at room temperature, Araldite 2015-1 offers low shrinkage and a resilient bond when cured. Thick viscosity and thixotropic for vertical applications.
Ideal for bonding GRP, SMC and ferrous metals, aluminium and copper, ceramic, glass and wood.
Please note: Araldite 2015-1 is the direct replacement for Araldite 2015.
- This versatile paste has the capabilities to bond a wide variety of materials including Ferrous Metal, Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer, Non Ferrous Metal, Ceramic, Glass, Rubber and Wood.
- It has a variety of capabilities being versatile for the craftsman as well for most industrial applications. For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Toughened paste
- Ideal for bonding GRP, SMC and dissimilar substrates
- Gap filling and non-sagging up to 10mm thickness
- High shear and peel strength
Huntsman Araldite 2000 Range
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite 2000 range of Epoxy, Polyurethane and Methacryate (MMA) designed to bond a wide range of materials including metals, composites and thermoplastics. For other products within the Araldite 2000 range, please click here.