Araldite 2031-1 Black epoxy paste adhesive
Araldite 2031-1 is a two-component, room temperature curing, epoxy adhesive that gives a resilient bond. It is thixotropic and non-sagging up to 10mm thickness. It is particularly suitable for GRP, polyamide and SMC bonding.
Araldite 2031-1 Black epoxy paste adhesive - Description
Araldite 2031-1 is a general purpose, toughened black epoxy adhesive with high flexibility and gap filling properties.
The adhesive can withstand high mechanical stresses, extreme temperatures and chemical resistance, making it ideal for the automotive industry.
Suitable for metal and composite bonding, good adhesion onto polyamides.
Araldite 2031-1 is the direct replacement for Araldite 2031.
Araldite 2031-1 Applications
- This versatile paste has the capabilities to bond metals, GRP, polyamide and SMC.
- It has a variety of capabilities being versatile for the craftsman as well for most industrial applications.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Thixotropic – non slumping
- Toughened adhesive, resilient bond
- Suitable for metal and composite bonding, good adhesion onto polyamides
- High chemical resistance
- Low shrinkage
For more information on the Araldite range, click here
Huntsman Araldite 2000 Range
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite 2000 range of Epoxy, Polyurethane and Methacryate (MMA) designed to bond a wide range of materials including metals, composites and thermoplastics. For other products within the Araldite 2000 range, please click here.