Araldite 2048-1 is a two-component, room temperature curing methacrylate adhesive.
Ideal for bonding and repairing metals, composites and thermoplastics. Properties include good chemical resistance and gap filling up to 8mm.
Araldite 2048-1 Applications
- This versatile adhesive has the capabilities to bond a wide variety of materials including composites, metals and plastics.
- Suitable for most industrial bonding applications in bus, truck and rail, marine and general industries.
Araldite 2048-1 Features
- Fast setting
- Bonds well to a wide range of metals and plastic materials
- Tolerant to ‘less than ideal’ pretreatment
- Gap filling up to 8mm
- Tough flexible bonds for use in dynamic environment
Huntsman Araldite 2000 Range
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite 2000 range of Epoxy, Polyurethane and Methacryate (MMA) designed to bond a wide range of materials including metals, composites and thermoplastics. For other products within the Araldite 2000 range, please click here.