Araldite 2051 is a rapid curing adhesive from 0°C to 40°C and is designed to speed up bonding operations in warm, humid and saltwater conditions.
The adhesive has excellent ageing and weathering resistance including a temperature resistance of up to 120°C, making it ideal for extreme environments.
The adhesive provides high toughness and resilience to vibrations, impact and dynamic loading and can be used for applications such as wind turbine blade repairs, industrial pipe maintenance, BTR interior and marine applications.
Araldite 2051 requires minimal pre-treatment and is available in cartridges.
- This adhesive can bond metals, composites and thermoplastics
- Suitable for most bonding applications in bus, truck and rail, marine, wind energy and general industries
- Fast curing from 0°C to 40°C
- Application and curing under water
- Application and curing in humid conditions
- Excellent ageing and weather resistance
- Suitable for service temperatures up to 120°C
- For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
Huntsman Araldite 2000 Range
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite 2000 range of Epoxy, Polyurethane and Methacryate (MMA) designed to bond a wide range of materials including metals, composites and thermoplastics.