Araldite AV 138 M-1/HV 998-1 is a high strength, room temperature curing adhesive.
The adhesive is thixotropic with high chemical resistance.
Suitable for bonding a wide variety of metals, ceramics, glass, rubbers, rigid plastics and other materials.
- This versatile adhesive can be used in industrial applications where resistance to aggressive or warm environments are required.
- The low out gassing makes this product suitable for specialist electronic telecommunication and aerospace applications. For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Temperature resistance to 140°C
- Thixotropic, gap filling paste
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free
- Mechanically abrade or chemically etch (“pickling”) the degreased surfaces
- A second degrease and clean may be required to remove any loose particles
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite range