Araldite AV 138 M-1/ HV 998-1 is a two component, high strength, room temperature curing adhesive.
The adhesive is thixotropic with high chemical resistance.
Suitable for bonding a wide variety of metals, ceramics, glass, rubbers, rigid plastics and other materials.
Araldite AV 138 M-1/ HV 998-1 Applications
- This versatile adhesive can be used in industrial applications where resistance to aggressive or warm environments are required.
- The low out gassing makes this product suitable for specialist electronic telecommunication and aerospace applications.
Araldite AV 138 M-1/ HV 998-1 Features
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Temperature resistance to 140°C
- Thixotropic, gap filling paste
For more information on the Araldite range, please click here