Araldite CW 1312/Aradur HY 1300 is a resilient casting system exhibiting good resistance to thermal ageing and good thermal shock resistance.
- Rail applications include bonding induction components, transformer, generators and motors, pressure-sensitive components.
- Transformers, filters, capacitors, etc.
- Electrical devices working in potentially explosive environment
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- High thermal conductivity
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Low water absorption.
- Excellent thermal endurance.
- Flammability UL 94 V-0 (3.0 mm)
- UL 1446 System Temp Class 180(H).
- Meets HL1/R22, HL2/R23 of the EN45545 railway regulation
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite range