Araldite CW 1312 / Aradur HY 1300 is a resilient casting system exhibiting good resistance to thermal ageing and good thermal shock resistance. The system meets European fire protection standard EN45545-2.
Araldite CW 1312/HY 1300 Applications
- Rail applications include bonding induction components, transformer, generators and motors, pressure-sensitive components.
- Transformers, filters, capacitors, etc.
- Electrical devices working in potentially explosive environment
- High thermal conductivity
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Low water absorption.
- Excellent thermal endurance.
- Flammability UL 94 V-0 (3.0 mm)
- UL 1446 System Temp Class 180(H).
- Railway certified EN45545-2 R22/23 HL1/HL2
For more information on the Araldite range, please click here