Araldite CW 2250-1 / Aradur HY 2251 is an isocyanate free, epoxy-based encapsulation, impregnation and filling system that cures at room temperature.
Mechanically resistant multi-purpose system, suitable for devices exposed to thermal shock and vibration.
The product is available in yellow.
Araldite CW 2250-1/Aradur HY 2251 Applications
- This multi-purpose system is used for electronic applications such as small transformers, filters, capacitors, coils and electronic circuits.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
Araldite CW 2250-1/Aradur HY 2251 Features
- Good dielectric properties
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- High thermal conductivity
- Flammability UL 94 V-0 (4mm)
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite range