Araldite LY 5052/Aradur 5052 is a cold curing epoxy system.
Araldite LY 5052/Aradur 5052 is suitable for RTM, infusion, filament winding and pultrusion processes.
Araldite LY 5052 is a low viscosity epoxy resin. Aradur 5052 is a mixture of polyamines.
- Suitable for aerospace and industrial composites, tooling and aircraft repairs.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Low viscosity, easy impregnation of reinforcement materials
- Long potlife (2 hours for 100ml at ambient)
- High temperature resistance after ambient cure: 60 °C, after post-cure at 100:120 °C.
- Excellent mechanical and dynamic properties after ambient cure
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite range