Betafill 216 is a one component, polyurethane-based seam sealant that combines medium strength bonding and sealing properties in a wet one step operation. The sealant can be abraded and is over- paintable with most paint systems. Betafill 216 is an improved version of Betafill 10215 Black.
Betafill seam sealants helps prevent moisture intrusion that can lead to corrosion.
Betafill is available in a range of colours to suit your applications:
- Betafill 218, formerly Betafill 10210 White
- Betafill 217, formerly Betafill 10211 Grey
- Betafill 216, formerly Betafill 10215 Black
- Ideal for body repairs, e.g. sealing, filling and finishing.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Black colour
- Medium strength bonding and sealing
- No primer required when used on Coated Sheet Metal, GRP, Polyurethane, Polycarbonate
This product is part of the Dow Automotive range