Betamate 2090 is a high performance, structural adhesive with fast green strength.
This adhesive has been developed for applications that require a high glass transition temperature and fast curing. It provides excellent adhesion to steel and pre-treated aluminium.
Thatcham approved product for the automotive industry.
- Betamate 2090 is suitable for bus, truck, rail and automotive applications.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Excellent adhesion to automotive steels, including coated steels (e-coated or organic coated steel) and pre-treated aluminium.
- High glass transition temperature
- Fast curing hand free approx. one hour
- Helps to increase or restore the stiffness and the crash stability of the entire car body
- Compatible with other mechanical and thermal joining techniques
- Thatcham approved
This product is part of the Dow Automotive range