Betamate 2098 is a two component, fast curing epoxy based adhesive with wide adhesion to most metals and alloys. Suitable for body shop and vehicle repairs.
Properties include excellent corrosion protection for gaps and flanges, weld-through ability within one hour and a working time of nearly 1.5 hours.
BETAMATE structural adhesives are used in the earliest stage in body design to increase stiffness for improved crash resistance and to reduce vibrations.
- Designed for aluminium and metal repairs in the automotive industry.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Higher impact strength performance
- Increased crash durability
- Heat-induction cure possibilities
- Higher performance, especially at subzero temperatures
This product is part of the Dow Automotive range