Betamate 2700 A/B - polyurethane adhesive
Betamate 2700 A/B is a two component, polyurethane adhesive for glass and structural bonding.
Betamate 2700 A/B - polyurethane adhesive - Description
Betamate 2700 A/B is a highly viscous adhesive and sealant that cures independently from humidity.
It offers a drive away time between 60 and 90 minutes and works on all vehicles at virtually any ambient temperature from 10°C to 35°C .
- Betamate 2700 A/B is ideal for bus, truck, rail and automotive applications.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Wide working time (18-25 mins)
- High viscosity
- High resistance to aqueous chemicals, petrol, alcohol and mineral oils
- Good sagging properties
- Long open time
- Very good elongation
- Excellent long-term durability under dynamic stress
- Meets HL3/R22, R23 of the EN 45545 railway standard
This product is part of the Dow Automotive range