Betamate 2810 is a structural adhesive with fast curing at room temperature.
Designed to bond composites, carbon fibre, plastics, laminates and paints after pre-treatment. Its high G modulus improves the vehicle’s torsional body stiffened.
BETAMATE technology is used in the earliest stage in body design to make it stiffer, safer, lighter and better crash resistant.
- Designed for the transportation industry.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Bonding of dissimilar substrates
- Material flexibility that allows for thermal expansion and contraction with a joint, without loss of integrity.
- Improved total stiffness of body structure
- Decreased production times
The Betamate 2810 adhesive has a range of work times and cure times to suit different applications from bonding small components to large vehicle panels and structures.
This product is part of the Dow Automotive range