Betamate 4600F - crash resistant structural adhesive
Betamate 4600F is a one component, epoxy adhesive used to increase operation durability, crash performance and body stiffness in vehicles.
Betamate 4600F - crash resistant structural adhesive - Description
Betamate 4600F is a highly durable adhesive that provides excellent adhesion to pre-treated aluminium.
Due to its sealing capability, the metal is protected from corrosion.
- Betamate 4600F is ideal for bus, truck, rail and automotive applications.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Excellent adhesion to pre-treated aluminium with good tolerance to oil and lubricants
- Helps to increase the stiffness and the crash stability of the entire car body
- Compatible with other mechanical and thermal joining techniques
- Compatible with the electrocoat process and wash-off resistant
This product is part of the Dow Automotive range