Dowsil AS 7096N / Dow Corning AS 7096N is a one component, translucent neutral cure silicone adhesive / sealant. Ideal for sealing and bonding applications where a non-corrosive cure is required.
When exposed to moisture in the air, the product will cure at room temperature forming a tough, flexible rubber. Remains flexible and stable from -50 to +150°C.
- It is designed for applications which demand a strong but flexible bond, such as when bonding materials with differing thermal expansion rates, e.g glass or metal to plastics.
- Unprimed adhesion to commonly used materials including glass, metals (zinc, steel, aluminium) as well as certain plastics used in engineering applications.
- Low modulus formulation for high movement capability
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- One component adhesive/ sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Alkoxy cure system
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -50°C to +150°C
This product is part of the DOWSIL range