Dowsil 732 formerly Dow Corning 732 is a one component, non-slumping paste that cures at room temperature to form a tough, flexible rubber.
Remains flexible and stable from -60°C to 180°C with short peaks up to +205°C. Black version: stable and flexible from -60°C to +205°C, with short peaks up to +230°C
Dowsil 732 sealant provides good adhesion to glass, metal, ceramic, natural and synthetic fiber, painted surfaces and many plastics.
- Ideal for sealing joints, wire entries and connectors for waterproofing pumps, motors, switches and enclosures for glass to metal bonds.
- Protecting electrical equipment from moisture, contamination and heat
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- One component adhesive/sealant
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Easy to apply
- Complies with MIL-A-46106A and FDA 177.2600
- Good adhesion to many substrates
This product is part of the DOWSIL range