Dowsil 734 formerly Dow Corning 734 is a flowable, self-leveling silicone adhesive sealant.
Suitable for filling voids, cracks and crevice as well as cable entries and connectors, to ensure that they remain water tight. Dowsil 734 has good adhesion to other silicone rubbers making it ideal for making field repairs on existing equipment where the silicone encapsulant has been removed.
When exposed to moisture in the air, the product will cure at room temperature forming a tough, flexible rubber. Remains flexible and stable from -65 to 180°C.
- Coating mechanical devices; making formed-in-place gaskets for compressors, gearboxes and pumps, potting electrical trailers and truck cabs.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- One component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Flowable and self-levelling
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Fast tack-free time
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Stable flexible from -65°C to +180°C
- Complies with MIL-A-46106
This product is part of the DOWSIL range