Dowsil EA-2626 formerly Dow Corning EA-2626 is a two component adhesive / sealant with excellent weathering, UV and heat resistance up to 190°C.
- Suitable for components which exhibit different thermal expansion rates, and /or where fast cure requirements make one part room temperature cure (RTV) adhesives inappropriate.
- Automotive industry applications -bonding polycarbonate or glass lenses to the reflector housing of headlamps and fog lamps.
- Ovens and ceramic hob assemblies – bonding glass to metal, glass to painted metal or glass to plastic.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Two component adhesive/sealant
- Neutral Alkoxy cure
- Fast cure at room temperature
- Non-self-leveling, paste consistency
- Good, durable adhesion
- Excellent weathering, UV and heat resistance to 190°C
- Fast cure in-depth, and not outside inward cure like typical moisture cure adhesives
This product is part of the DOWSIL range