Dowsil Firestop 700 is a non-slump, fast cure silicone sealant for preventing the spread of smoke and flames through expansion joints, penetration seals in curtain walling, building facades or partition walls.
Dowsil Firestop 700 provides excellent unprimed adhesion to most porous and non-porous substrates in construction including stone, steel, masonry, brick, and wood. The sealant has good weathering characteristics including a resistance to temperature extremes, ozone, and UV radiation.
The product is available in black, grey, and white.
- It is designed for sealing expansion joints and pipes and cable penetrations in fire related structures.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Neutral cure
- Joint movement capability ±50%
- A fire rating of up to 4 hours can be achieved
- Tack free in 1.5 hours
- Application Temperature Range +5 to +40°C
- Excellent weathering characteristics
- Long service life
Regulations / Approvals
- ISO 11600-F and G-25LM standards
- BS 476 Part 22
- Meets HL2/R22, HL3/R23,R24 of the EN45545 railway regulation
This product is part of the DOWSIL range