Araldite 2014-2 Two component epoxy paste adhesive
Araldite 2014-2 is a two component, thixotropic, epoxy adhesive of high strength.
Araldite 2014-2 Two component epoxy paste adhesive - Description
Araldite 2014-2 (HW 5323-1, HV 998-1) is a room temperature curing, epoxy adhesive with excellent resistance to water and chemicals.
With a high temperature resistance of up to 120°C, Araldite 2014-2 is a versatile adhesive that provides a good bond to a range of substrates. This adhesive can bond metals, electronic components, GRP structures and other materials where the temperature is higher than normal in an aggressive environment.
The adhesive has superior gap-filling and is non-sagging up to 5mm thickness, making it suitable for vertical applications and for filling gaps to create a tight seal.
Araldite 2014-2 produces very little out gassing, making it ideal for sensitive parts in electronics, telecommunication and aerospace applications. Typical applications include bonding printed circuit boards (PCB) and electrical components.
This adhesive is GL qualified and approved for the construction of composite components on special service crafts including yachts and pleasure crafts.
Araldite 2014-2 is a direct replacement for Araldite 2014-1 (HW 5323 and HV 998).
- Araldite 2014-2 can be used to bond a wide range of materials including ABS, Aluminium, Brass, Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer, Ceramic, Copper, Galvanised Steel, Glass, Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (EP), Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (UP), Mild Steel, PMMA, Polyamide, Polycarbonate, PVC, Rubber, Sheet Moulding Compound, Stainless Steel, Wood.
- Suitable for electronics, aerospace, transportation, marine and general industries.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Two component
- Epoxy paste
- Grey colour
- High temperature and chemical resistance
- Gap filling and non-sagging up to 5mm thickness
- Very resistant to water and to a wide variety of chemicals
How to use Araldite 2014-2
Huntsman Araldite 2000 Range
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite 2000 range of Epoxy, Polyurethane and Methacryate (MMA) designed to bond a wide range of materials including metals, composites and thermoplastics. For other products within the Araldite 2000 range, please click here.