Merbenit 2K10 is a multi-purpose, two-part sealant based on SMP (Silane Modified Polymer).
Properties include fast curing speed and excellent tensile strength meaning repaired vehicles have a quicker return to service and assembled structures can be shipped or moved sooner.
Merbenit 2k10 is odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones. Designed for non-sagging applications up to 40mm.
The neutral polymerisation allows a connection without thermal or chemical pre-treatment of the assembly parts.
The product is available in grey.
Merbenit 2K10 Applications
- Ideal for adhesive bonds that must accommodate movement in any structure or vehicle
- Able to bond many materials including most timbers, metals, metal primers and paint coatings (one and two part systems), ceramics and many plastics.
- Provides an elastic water, gas & dust proof seal to ‘moving’ joints in many structures.
Merbenit 2K10 Features
- Odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- Chemical neutral polymerisation
- Fast curing through at room temperature
- Permanently elastic from -40°C to +90°C
- Excellent weathering and ageing resistance
- Corrosion protecting
- Vibration absorbing
- Tolerance compensating
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Good against water, aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- Moderate against esters, ketone and aromatics
- Not resistant against concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
This product is part of the Merbenit range