Merbenit 2K60 is a two-component, fast-curing adhesive based on SMP (Silane Modified Polymer).
The adhesive cures almost independently of ambient temperature and humidity. Typical handling strength of 30 minutes.
Merbenit 2K60 Applications
- Flexible bonding in the areas of metal, apparatus and machine construction, plastics technology, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, car body, wagons, vehicle and container construction.
Merbenit 2K60 Features
- Fast strength build-up, handling strength achieved after 30 minutes
- Compatible with paints
- Corrosion protecting
- Odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- Impact and vibration resistant (shock absorbing)
- Very good sealing properties
- Good against water, aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- Moderate against esters, ketone and aromatics
- Not resistant against concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
For more information on the Merbenit range, please click here