Merbenit E20 is a lightweight sealant based on SMP (Silane Modified Polymer) for construction and transportation industries.
Merbenit E20 has a density of 0.70 g/cm³, making it 50% lighter than other sealants.
The adhesive has sound insulation properties that absorbs vibrations and low thermal conductivity, making it an excellent thermal insulator.
- Very flexible and resilient, the adhesive can be used as a gasket compression.
- The adhesive can be used to absorb vibrating elements, isolating voids and noise, heat and cold insulation in vehicle constructions.
- Car body sealings and weakly stressed or large area bonding in car interiors.
- Very low density
- Low thermal conductivity
- Noise insulating and vibration damping
- Simple processing
- Tolerance compensating
- Permanently elastic and stress compensating
- Free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
For Merbenit E20 pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Good against water, aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- Moderate against esters, ketone and aromatics
- Not resistant against concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Waterproof and resistant to aging
This product is part of the Merbenit range