Merbenit HM14 is a universal adhesive sealant based on SMP (Silane Modified Polymer).
The adhesive is odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones.
The product is available in black, white, grey.
Merbenit HM14 Applications
- Flexible bonding and sealing of metal, apparatus and machine construction, plastics technology, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, car body, wagons, vehicle and container construction.
- Rarely stressed connection joints and bonding applications.
Merbenit HM14 Features
- Odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- Permanently elastic, good mechanical strength
- Wide adhesion range
- Grindable and paintable
- Vibration absorbing
- Non-corrosive on surfaces
- Good against water, aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- Moderate against esters, ketone and aromatics
- Not resistant against concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
For more information on the Merbenit range, please click here