Merbenit HM21 is a highly durable, universal sealant with excellent bonding and sealing properties.
The adhesive has a 2 N/mm2 tensile strength and a 400% elongation at break, making it ideal for heavy loads.
The adhesive is odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones.
The product is available in black, white, grey.
Merbenit HM21 Applications
- Flexible bonding and sealing in the areas of metal, apparatus and machine construction, plastics technology, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, car body, wagon, vehicle and container construction.
- Sealing casing and covers, sealing and bonding bonding displays and windows and decorative panels and functional elements.
Merbenit HM21 Features
- Compatible with paints
- Simple processing
- High elasticity, good mechanical strength
- Long processing time
- Odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- Chemical neutral polymerisation
- Non-corrosive on surfaces
- Impact and vibration resistant (shock absorbing)
- Grindable and paintable
- Very wide adhesion range
- Very good sealing properties
- Good against water, aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- Moderate against esters, ketone and aromatics
- Not resistant against concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
For more information on the Merbenit range, please click here