Merbenit HM21 is a highly durable, universal sealant with excellent bonding and sealing properties.
The adhesive has a 2 N/mm2 tensile strength and a 400% elongation at break, making it ideal for heavy loads.
The adhesive is odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones.
The product is available in black, white, grey.
- Flexible bonding and sealing in the areas of metal, apparatus and machine construction, plastics technology, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, car body, wagon, vehicle and container construction.
- Sealing casing and covers, sealing and bonding bonding displays and windows and decorative panels and functional elements.
- Compatible with paints
- Simple processing
- High elasticity, good mechanical strength
- Long processing time
- Odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- Chemical neutral polymerisation
- Non-corrosive on surfaces
- Impact and vibration resistant (shock absorbing)
- Grindable and paintable
- Very wide adhesion range
- Very good sealing properties
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Good against water, aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- Moderate against esters, ketone and aromatics
- Not resistant against concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
This product is part of the Merbenit range