Merbenit HS60 - SMP Universal Adhesive
Merbenit HS60 is a SMP, high modulus, elastic adhesive with high strength. Approved for use in food processing industries.
Merbenit HS60 - SMP Universal Adhesive - Description
Merbenit HS60 is a multi-purpose, one component elastic adhesive and sealant based on SMP (Silane Modified Polymer).
The adhesive has a high mechanical strength, good sealing properties and designed for non-sagging applications up to 40mm.
The adhesive is odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones.
The product is available in black, white, grey.
- Ideal for food processing industries and air conditioning / ventilation systems.
- Flexible bonding for metal, apparatus and machine construction, plastics technology, car body, wagons, vehicle and container construction.
- Odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- Suitable for use in AHU facilities according to VDI 6022
- Suitable for use in food related areas
- Compatible with paints
- Permanently elastic from -40°C to +90°C
- Resistant up to +200°C for powder and thermal coating
- Vibration absorbing
- Non corrosive on surfaces
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Good against water, aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- Moderate against esters, ketone and aromatics
- Not resistant against concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
This product is part of the Merbenit range