Merbenit PC200 - SMP high temperature resistant adhesive
Merbenit PC200 is a short term high temperature resistant adhesive designed for thermos-lacquering and powder coating.
Merbenit PC200 - SMP high temperature resistant adhesive - Description
Merbenit PC200 is a fast curing, elastic sealant and adhesive with high temperature resistance of up to 240°C.
Suitable for bonding components which are exposed to short-term high temperatures in the production procedure or at the end application.
The adhesive is odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates, and silicones.
Fast cross-linking even at low temperatures makes it possible to bond parts in a continuous working process.
The neutral polymerisation also allows a connection without thermal or chemical pre-treatment of the assembly parts.
- Flexible bonding and sealing in the areas of metal, apparatus and machine construction, plastics technology, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, car body, wagon, vehicle and container construction.
- After complete curing short-term resistant up to + 240°C, e.g. for powder and thermal coating
- Fast cross-linking even at low temperatures and moisture impermeable materials
- High final strength
- Simple processing
- Odourless and free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- Very wide adhesion range
- Compatible with paints
- Permanently elastic from – 40°C to + 90°C
- Very good sealing properties
- Non-corrosive on surfaces
- Corrosion protecting
- Impact and vibration resistant (shock absorbing)
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Good against water, aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- Moderate against esters, ketone and aromatics
- Not resistant against concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Weatherproof and resistant to aging
This product is part of the Merbenit range