Araldite 2050 Toughened methacrylate adhesive
Araldite 2050 is an ultra-fast curing, two component, methacrylate adhesive for bonding metals, composites and thermoplastics.
Araldite 2050 Toughened methacrylate adhesive - Description
Araldite 2050 is a rapid curing adhesive designed to speed up bonding operations under cold temperatures, water, saltwater and humidity.
The adhesive can cure at extremely low temperatures from -20°C.
With excellent ageing and weathering resistance, Araldite 2050 is ideal for extreme environments enabling fast bonding anytime, anywhere. Suitable applications include repairing wind turbine blades, industrial pipes, interior BTR and marine applications.
Araldite 2050 requires minimal surface pre-treatment and is available in easy to use cartridges.
- This adhesive is capable of bonding metals, composites and thermoplastics
- Suitable for most bonding applications in bus, truck and rail, marine, wind energy and general industries
- Fast curing from -20°C to 25°C
- Suitable for service temperatures up to 120°C
- Excellent ageing and weather resistance
- Application and curing under water
- Application and curing in humid conditions
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
Huntsman Araldite 2000 Range
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite 2000 range of Epoxy, Polyurethane and Methacryate (MMA) designed to bond a wide range of materials including metals, composites and thermoplastics.