ARALDITE AGOMET F300 A/B
Araldite Agomet F300 A/B is a methacrylate, no mix adhesive with high shear strength and peel strength.
ARALDITE AGOMET F300 A/B - Description
Araldite Agomet F300 A/B is a two component, fast curing adhesive for bonding metals and plastics.
Agomet F300 A/B is a no mix adhesive where components can be applied to separate surfaces or bead-on-bead.
This adhesive has good thermal stability and moisture resistance, with a 2 minute work life and 5 minute handling strength. Ideal for rapid production line bonding.
- Suitable for rapid assemblies, e.g. automotive manufacturing, magnet bonding applications
- Bonds dissimilar substrates including metals (mild steel, aluminium, copper, brass, ferrite), thermoset composites, thermo-plastics and ceramics. For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- No mix adhesive
- High shear strength and peel strength
- 2 minute work life, 5 minute handling strength
- Good thermal stability and moisture resistance
This product is part of the Huntsman Araldite range