Permabond 2050 is a single part, medium-high viscosity adhesive for bonding dissimilar materials.
This adhesive has excellent impact and vibration resistance, making it ideal for applications where materials could be exposed to thermal shock or thermal cycling.
Permabond 2050 is a fast curing adhesive and can be used on flexible or semi-porous surfaces. The adhesive has the capability to bond silicone, when used with Permabond POP.
- Suitable for bonding dissimilar materials, silicone (when used with Permabond POP), flexible or semi-porous surfaces.
- Medium-high viscosity
- Fast curing
- Flexible and toughened
- Easy to apply and dispense
- 100% reactive and no solvents
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from grease. For degreasing surfaces, a suitable solvent, e.g. acetone or isopropanol can be used.
- To remove the oxide layer on metals, e.g. aluminium, copper and its alloys, use an emery cloth to lightly abrade the surface.
This product is part of the Permabond range