- Ultra-low viscosity and delayed cure speed allows good depth of penetration into parts
- Alkoxyethyl formulation is low odor and minimizes powdery white residue on surfaces
- Low odor makes it suitable for use in dip baths for large parts
- Solvent-free formulation helps minimise workplace hazard
- Adds extra strength and significantly improves printed part performance and durability
- Moisture cure mechanism – no need for measuring and mixing
- No curing equipment required
- Fills voids and porosities
- Easy to apply either as “on the spot” coating or in a dip bath
- Suitable for use on simple or complex, large or small parts
- Clear, colourless appearance
- Tack-free finish
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before applying the adhesive. Use a suitable solvent (such as acetone or isopropanol) for the degreasing of surfaces.
Directions for Use
FOR USE AS 3D PRINTING INFILTRANT
- Coat or dip parts in Permabond 3D90
- Allow adhesive ample time to soak in before removing. Hang parts to dry / drip off over a collection tray. Wet parts will bond to other surfaces they come into contact with so exercise caution.
- Permabond CSA – NF low odour activator can be post – applied to cure liquid adhesive remaining on the surface if required.
FOR USE AS AN ADHESIVE
- Apply the adhesive sparingly to one surface.
- Bring the components together quickly and correctly aligned.
- Apply sufficient pressure to ensure the adhesive spreads into a thin film.
- Do not disturb or re-align until sufficient strength is achieved, normally in a few seconds.
- Any surplus adhesive can be removed with Permabond CA solvent, nitromethane or acetone.
This product is part of the Permabond range