Permabond 737 is a black cyanoacrylate adhesive that bonds to a wide variety of surfaces including aluminium, steel (both zinc-plated and uncoated), rubbers and plastics.
This adhesive has good gap filling up to 0.5mm/0.02.
- Adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and surfaces
- Ideal for bonding steel, aluminium, ABS, PVC, PC
- Toughened and flexible
- Good gap fill
- Ease of use – no mixing or heat cure
- Black colour
- 100% reactive, no solvents
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before applying the adhesive. Use a solvent such as acetone or isopropanol for degreasing the surface.
- Some metals such as aluminium, copper and its alloys will benefit from light abrasion with emery cloth to remove the oxide layer.
How to bond rubber using Permabond 737 cyanoacrylate adhesive
This product is part of the Permabond range