- Rapidly bond substrates with acidic surfaces such as wood and plated surfaces.
- Plastics, metals, ceramics and elastomers are also rapidly bonded.
- It is particularly suited to rapid assembly operations involving small components.
- It has a variety of capabilities being versatile for most industrial applications.
- Extremely fast setting
- Rapid development of high strength
- Ease of use– no mixing or heat cure
- Surface insensitive
- Single part room temperature curing
- Bonds well to plastics and rubbers
- Solvent free
- Quick curing
- No mixing required
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
Permabond C-792 Regulations / Approvals:
- Approved to MIL – A – 46050C Type II Class 2 (existing designs) & CID
- A-A-3097 Type II Class 2 (new designs)
How to use Permabond 792 cyanoacrylate adhesive
This product is part of the Permabond range