Permabond 820 is a quick setting, colourless cyanoacrylate adhesive for bonding rubber, metal and plastics.
This adhesive has a low viscosity and no solvents, making it ideal for component tacking. In particular, the adhesive can be used for bonding components in position on dual sided PCBs before soldering. Permabond 820 is cytotoxicity approved.
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and surfaces
- Suitable for bonding rubber, metal and plastics
- Rapid curing
- High temperature resistance
- Easy to use – no mixing or heat cure
- Cytotoxicity approved
- 100% reactive, no solvents
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease before using the adhesive. To degrease surfaces, you should use a suitable solvent.
- Metals, e.g. aluminium, copper and its alloys will benefit from a light abrasion with an emery cloth to remove the oxide layer.
This product is part of the Permabond range