Permabond 910 is a colourless, low viscosity adhesive with a fast cure time of 10 seconds.
Permabond 910 was designed for bonding steel, aluminium, brass and other metal surfaces. It can also be used to bond plastics and rubbers.
- Adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and surfaces
- Ideal for bonding metals, plastics and rubbers
- Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces
- Easy to apply and dispense
- Fast cure
- No mixing required
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
Permabond C-792 Regulations / Approvals:
- Approved to MIL – A – 46050C Type I Class 2 (existing designs) & CID
- A-A-3097 Type II Class 2 (new designs)
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from grease before adhesive application. Use a solvent, ideally acetone or isopropanol to degrease surfaces.
- Metals such as aluminium, copper and its alloys will benefit from light abrasion with emery cloth (or similar), to remove the oxide layer.
How to use Permabond 910 Cyanoacrylate adhesive
This product is part of the Permabond range