Permabond 922 is a single part, moderate viscosity adhesive for bonding steel, aluminium, other metal surfaces, plastic and rubbers.
The adhesive rapidly develops a high strength and full cure within 24 hours.
Permabond 922 is suitable for applications that require a high temperature resistance. This adhesive has a secondary curing mechanism, where parts can be heated to 150°C (302°F) or above. This will result in the bond being thermally resistant up to 250°C (482°).
- Suitable for bonding steel, aluminium, metal surfaces, rubbers and plastics
- No mixing required
- Rapid development of high strength
- Bonds the majority of materials
- 100% reactive and no solvents
- Approved to MIL-A-46050C Type V Class 3 (existing designs)
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and grease-free before applying the adhesive. To degrease surfaces, you should use a suitable solvent.
- Metals, e.g. aluminium, copper and its alloys will benefit from a light abrasion with an emery cloth to remove the oxide layer.
This product is part of the Permabond range