Permabond ES560 is a single-part epoxy adhesive particularly suitable for electronics potting and encapsulation applications, as well as underfilling and reworking microchips. It withstands thermal cycling and has excellent shock resistance.
- Ideal for electronics potting and encapsulation applications, as well as underfilling and reworking microchips
- Excellent adhesive strength
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Easy to use – no mixing required
- Low viscosity
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before applying the adhesive. Use a suitable solvent (such as acetone or isopropanol) for the degreasing of surfaces.
- Some metals such as aluminium, copper and its alloys will benefit from light abrasion with emery cloth (or similar), to remove the oxide layer.
Directions for Use
- The adhesive should be dispensed from the cartridge via the nozzle supplied (this can be cut to give the appropriate sized bead to cover the bond area).
- Apply the adhesive to one surface and avoid entrapping air.
- Assemble parts applying sufficient pressure to ensure the adhesive spreads to cover the entire bond area.
- Use a jig / clamp to prevent parts moving during cure.
- It is advisable not to disturb the joint until the adhesive is fully cured.
- Cure with heat – see page one for cure schedule
Single-part epoxy directions for use video
This product is part of the Permabond range