Permabond MT382 Flexible epoxy adhesive
Permabond MT382 Flexible epoxy adhesive - Description
- It has excellent adhesion to Nylon, ABS, Polycarbonate, and other plastics as well as a variety of different metals.
- When cured, this adhesive is soft and flexible
- Adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Full cure at room temperature
- Easy to apply
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before applying the adhesive. Use a suitable solvent (such as acetone or isopropanol) for the degreasing of surfaces.
- Some metals such as aluminium, copper and its alloys will benefit from light abrasion with emery cloth (or similar), to remove the oxide layer.
Directions for Use
- The adhesive should be dispensed from the cartridge via the nozzle supplied (this can be cut to give the appropriate sized bead to cover the bond area).
- Apply the adhesive to one surface and avoid entrapping air.
- Assemble parts applying sufficient pressure to ensure the adhesive spreads to cover the entire bond area.
- Use a jig / clamp to prevent parts moving during cure.
- It is advisable not to disturb the joint until the adhesive is fully cured.
- Cure with heat – see page one for cure schedule
This product is part of the Permabond range