Permabond TA4202 Toughened Acrylic Adhesive
This adhesive can be used in an easy to dispense cartridge or bead on bead without a mixing nozzle.
Permabond TA4204 can be used in cartridges or it can be used bead on bead without the need of a mixing nozzle.
- Adhesion to a variety of substrates including steel, aluminium, glass, PVC, polyester.
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Fast cure at room temperature
- High shear and peel strength
- Adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Good impact strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before adhesive application.
- Use Permabond Cleaner A for degreasing surfaces.
- Some metals (aluminium, copper and its alloys) can be lightly abraded to remove the oxide layer. You can read more about Surface Preparation here
How to use Structural Acrylic Adhesives
This product is part of the Permabond range