This adhesive has good impact strength and chemical resistance.
Permabond TA4204 can be used in cartridges or it can be used bead on bead without the need of a mixing nozzle.
- Adhesion to a wide range of substrates and surfaces
For pack sizes, please see Additional Information.
- Fast cure at room temperature
- High shear and peel strength
- Good impact strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Bonds well to unprepared aluminium
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease-free before the adhesive application.
- For degreasing surfaces, Permabond Cleaner A is recommended.
- Metals such as aluminium, copper and its alloys may require a light abrasion with an emery cloth to remove the oxide layer. You can read more about Surface Preparation here
How to use Structural Acrylic Adhesives
This product is part of the Permabond range